Publications from MOL Meetings
A. Manaster Ramer (Ed.), Mathematics of Language
, John Benjamins, 1987.
W. Zadrozny, A. Manaster Ramer, and M. Andrew Moshier (Eds.),
"Mathematics of Language," Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence
, 8, (1-2), 1993.
Walter Savitch and Wlodek Zadrozny (Eds.),
Special Issue: Mathematics of Language, Linguistic and Philosophy
, 1994, vol. 17, number 6.
David E. Johnson and Larry S. Moss (Eds.),
Special Issue on the Mathematics of Language, Linguistics and Philosophy
- Tim Fernando: Ambiguity Under Changing Contexts
- Annius V. Groenink: Mild Context-Sensitivity and Tuple-based Generalizations of Context-Free Grammar
- Seth Kulick and Aravind Joshi: An Application of Typed Label-Selective Lambda-Calculus to Formal Grammar
- M. Andrew Moshier: Is HPSG Featureless or Unprincipled?
- Partha Niyogi and Robert C. Berwick: Evolutionary Consequences of Language Learning
- James Rogers: "Grammarless" Phrase Structure Grammar
All papers from MOL5 are available for download at http://www.dfki.de/events/mol
, a list of the papers can be found here
James Rogers and Larry S. Moss (Eds.), Special Issue on the Mathematics of Language, Grammars,
2000, vol. 3, numbers 2-3.
Lawrence S. Moss and Richard T. Oehrle (Eds.), Proceedings of the joint meeting of the 6th Conference on Formal Grammar and the 7th Conference on Mathematics of Language, Helsinki, Finland, 10-12 August 2001, Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science,
2004, vol. 53. [ScienceDirect
Preproceedings articles are available at http://molweb.org/mol8/mol8prog.html
James Rogers (ed.), Proceedings of FG-MoL 2005: The 10th conference on Formal
Grammar and The 9th Meeting on Mathematics of Language Edinburgh, CSLI Online Publications
Christian Ebert, Gerhard Jäger, Jens Michaelis
(Eds.) The Mathematics of Language
10th and 11th Biennial Conference, MOL 10, Los Angeles, CA, USA, July 28-30,
2007 and MOL 11, Bielefeld, Germany, August 20-21, 2009, Revised Selected
Makoto Kanazawa, Markus Kracht, Hiroyuki Seki, Andras Kornai
(Eds.) The Mathematics of Language: 12th Biennial Conference, MOL 12, Nara,
Japan, September 6-8, 2011, Proceedings Springer